What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive training guide available for dog training
- Discover a cutting edge training method that you can use right now to put an end to your dogs aggressive behavior
- Learn the 11 powerful ways of preventing your Dog from nuisance barking
- Learn the 7 critical and proven tips for stopping your Dog from digging
- Learn the 5 vital traits that establish you as the Alpha dog
- Find out the novel solution to that old problem of chewing
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Dog Training Tutor scores 72.92/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.dogtrainingtutor.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: dogtrainingtutor.com you’ll also be taken through to dogtrainingtutor.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)